VoucherSeeker.co.uk is a voucher code site. It is owned and operated by ClickAngel Ltd (Registered Office: Westgate House, 100 Wellington Street, LS1 4LT. Registered in England (05454499)) .
The policy outlined below aims to provide information on our data collection methods, data use, security measures and commitment to safeguarding personal information we obtain from our visitors.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Note: We do not control the privacy policies of other third parties that have websites linked to the VoucherSeeker.co.uk website. If you click on a third party link, the privacy policies of that website will govern the use of your information by that website's operator. We assume no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise.
How we collect your personal information & what we use it for
We may collect, store, analyse and use your personal data to:
- Monitor visitor activity and how our website is used in order to gather statistical information for decision making purposes with regards to modifications/improvements & usability of the website. The type of information collected will be IP addresses, browser type, length of visit and number of page reviews etc.
- Information you provide to us when registering on the site or when signing up to receive email alerts. We may use this data to send you information and marketing communications which may be of interest to you by email.
Note: Marketing communications relating to our website will only be sent to you if you have specifically agreed to receive information of interest to you by email. You can unsubscribe at any given time by clicking the unsubscribe button on your last email alert, or contact us, leaving your email address and contact name.
We promise not to sell or share your personal information with any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Legal requirements for using your personal data
We may be required to share your personal information:
- If legally required
- In legal proceedings or possible legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- To prevent fraud and reduce credit risk
We want our visitors to feel safe when using our website and we continually strive to keep our security software up to date in order to minimise the risk of loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Note: We cannot guarantee 100% security when personal data is transferred over the internet.