This voucher code entitles you to 10% Off all compact cameras, camcorders (excl. compact system cameras & DSLRs)
This voucher code entitles you to 5% Off built-in appliances over £299.99 (excl. products delivered directly by manufacturer)
This voucher code entitles you to 10% Off tablet and iPad accessories
This voucher code entitles you to 10% Off 3TB WD Nas for a limited time
Visit the site: www.currys.co.uk
Currys is the largest seller of electronics in the UK, and offers shoppers a range of electricals from washing machines to HD Ready TVs and laptops to cameras from brands such as Samsung, Dyson, HP and Sharp. Currys offers shoppers products online or in store, with delivery or collection services available for shoppers’ convenience.
Currys is owned by Dixons Retail, a leader in electrical retail, with 1,200 stores in 28 countries including the UK, the Nordics, Greece and the Czech Republic, employing 38,000 people. Customers are the focus of the business, with Currys stores constantly being reviewed to ensure that shoppers get the best possible experience in store.
Dixons Retail Strategy is to:
• Focus on the customer, giving them value, choice and service which cannot be beaten by rival high street stores.
• Create leading stores on high street positions, including in Europe to increase returns.
• Transform the business by updating the stores, training and improving levels of service and product ranges.
• Reduce Costs- reviewing current procedures and updating them to do more for shoppers, making colleagues jobs easier and using money saving techniques for the business.
• Improve the shopping experience for shoppers on the internet either through one of their many stores or by the market leading reserve and collect services. They also do this by offering shoppers a Currys discount for money off internet shopping.
Dixons Retail take their social responsibility very seriously, and have therefore set up a number of initiatives to have a positive impact on the communities they work within. Dixons Retail are very aware of being good neighbours to their local communities. This entails being considerate to the communities they serve, making stores welcoming and donating £850,000 to charity as well as working through their charity, the DSG International Foundation.
Dixons Retail take their working environments very seriously, whether this is ensuring colleagues are respected and cared for, to creating a supportive environment which offers further training to enthusiastic staff. Dixons Retail have the following workplace principals:
Fulfil their role with integrity
Offering and outstanding service to shoppers
Showing respect for colleagues
Constantly evaluating their performance and looking for ways to improve
Working together to create a successful business
Different branches of Currys
Not only are there Currys stores established but also Currys has sister brands which include Currys iShop and Currys Partmaster.
Currys Partmaster provides parts for Currys products to ensure consumers can save money by fixing items instead of replacing them. Currys Partmaster stock one million spare items and accessories which enable consumers to find new technologies. Product ranges are constantly updated to ensure that consumers are never left disappointed. Consumers shopping at Currys can use Currys discount codes for money off items.
Currys iShop provides consumers with parts for more expensive items such as iPods and iPhones.
Get discounts on Currys products using Currys discount codes and Currys voucher codes.